EDF Climate Corps Hits the Road, Brochures in Hand
As we continue to share impressive results and stories from the 2013 EDF Climate Corps fellows, it is once again time for our staff to hit the road and connect with organizations and fellows interested in joining our network in 2014. Below you’ll find a list of where you can find us this fall, and you can always check our calendar for the latest updates to our schedule.
With six years of successful fellowships at over 250 impressive organizations, we are eager to continue the momentum into 2014. We’ll be looking to identify top graduate students with a passion for sustainability and leading organizations looking to further their energy management initiatives.
Where we’ll be this fall:
- ACEEE National Conference on Energy Efficiency as a Resource •Nashville, TN • September 22-24, 2013
- World Energy Engineering Congress • Washington, DC • September 25-27, 2013
- GoGreen NYC •New York, NY • September 26, 2013
- RILA Retail Sustainability Conference • Orlando, FL • September 30 – October 3, 2013
- IFMA World Workplace • Philadelphia, PA • October 2-4, 2013
- AASHE 2013 Conference • Nashville, TN • October 6-9, 2013
- NSHMBA Annual Conference & Career Expo • San Antonio, TX • October 10-12, 2013
- VERGE San Francisco • San Francisco, CA • October 14-17, 2013
- NAEM 2013 EHS Management Forum • Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, Montreal, CA • October 23-25, 2013
- Net Impact Conference • San Jose, CA • October 24-26, 2013
- BSR Conference 2013: The Power of Networks • San Francisco, CA • November 5-8, 2013
- Defense Energy Summit • Austin, TX • November 11-13, 2013
- GreenBuild International Conference and Expo • Philadelphia, PA • November 20-22, 2013
About EDF Climate Corps
EDF Climate Corps (edfclimatecorps.org) taps the talents of tomorrow’s leaders to save energy, money and the environment by placing specially-trained EDF fellows in companies, cities and universities as dedicated energy problem solvers. Working with hundreds of leading organizations, EDF Climate Corps has found an average of $1 million in energy savings for each participant. For more information, visit edfclimatecorps.org. Read our blog at edfclimatecorps.org/blog. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/edfbiz and on Facebook at facebook.com/EDFClimateCorps.
“Our EDF Climate Corps fellow combined his financial acumen and passion for change to provide practical recommendations on long-term energy efficiency financing solutions for the City.”
-Anand Natarajan, Energy Manager, Mayor’s Office of Sustainability, City of Cleveland