Kelly Jones | February 6, 2014
Back in December, EDF Climate Corps led a twitter discussion around the energy-saving strategies organizations discovered in 2013. We’d like to share a few of the best energy-saving tips from the #EnergyUnwrapped discussion so that these can be more widely applied in 2014. Happy saving!
1. Consider how water and energy relate
2. Get the attention of the C-suite
3. Set aggressive and measurable goals
4. Realize competitive advantage through Sustainable Value Creation
5. Invest in renewables and consider resiliency
6. Explore the option of greener freight
You may also like:
About EDF Climate Corps
EDF Climate Corps (edfclimatecorps.org) taps the talents of tomorrow’s leaders to save energy, money and the environment by placing specially trained EDF fellows in companies, cities and universities as dedicated energy problem solvers. Working with hundreds of leading organizations, EDF Climate Corps has uncovered nearly $1.3 billion in energy savings. For more information, visit edfclimatecorps.org. Read our blog at edfclimatecorps.org/blog. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/edfbiz and on Facebook at facebook.com/EDFClimateCorps.