Hiring an EDF Climate Corps fellow is a proven way to achieve your clean energy and climate goals.
Armed with a fresh perspective and the latest best practices, EDF Climate Corps fellows come ready to support your organization on a variety of sustainability projects, including:
Learn more about what an EDF Climate Corps fellow can do for you.
How EDF Climate Corps Works
- Customized Matching Based on each candidate’s experience and specialized skills, we handpick your fellow from hundreds of top graduate students to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Hands-on Help Backed by rigorous training and EDF’s 50 years of expertise, fellows work on-site at your organization for 10 to 12 weeks, providing intensive, hands-on help for your energy projects.
- Results Delivered By the end of the summer, your EDF Climate Corps fellow will provide customized and actionable strategies to "accelerate clean energy and sustainability projects for your organization.
September-JanuaryInitiate conversations with EDF about hosting a fellow
SeptemberAnnual EDF Climate Corps Summit
March to AprilCustomized matching of fellow with host organization
MayIn-depth, week-long fellow training
May-AugustSummer fellowships (10-12 weeks)
February 2Host Application Deadline
- Hire fellow(s) directly at a salary of at least $1,250 per week for at least ten weeks, and reimburse up to $2,500 for travel expenses. Total fellowship cost is ~$15,000. Price will vary for our China program. (Funding may be available for select public sector and nonprofit organizations. Please contact us to inquire.)
- Provide a supportive high-level project sponsor, as well as an accessible day-to-day manager for the duration of the fellowship.
- Provide EDF with periodic updates on project progress upon request after fellowship completion.