Hiring an EDF Climate Corps fellow is a proven way to achieve your clean energy and climate goals.
Armed with a fresh perspective and the latest best practices, EDF Climate Corps fellows come ready to support your organization on a variety of sustainability projects, including:
Learn more about what an EDF Climate Corps fellow can do for you.
How EDF Climate Corps Works
- Customized Matching Based on each candidate’s experience and specialized skills, we handpick your fellow from hundreds of top graduate students to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Hands-on Help Backed by rigorous training and EDF’s 50 years of expertise, fellows work on-site at your organization for 10 to 12 weeks, providing intensive, hands-on help for your energy projects.
- Results Delivered By the end of the summer, your EDF Climate Corps fellow will provide customized and actionable strategies to "accelerate clean energy and sustainability projects for your organization.
February 1Host Application Deadline
March to AprilCustomized matching of fellow with host organization
MayIn-depth, week-long fellow training
May-AugustSummer fellowships (10-12 weeks)
SeptemberAnnual EDF Climate Corps Summit
- Hire fellow(s) directly at a salary of at least $1,250 per week for at least ten weeks, and reimburse up to $2,500 for travel expenses. Total fellowship cost is ~$15,000. Price will vary for our China program. (Funding may be available for select public sector and nonprofit organizations. Please contact us to inquire.)
- Provide a supportive high-level project sponsor, as well as an accessible day-to-day manager for the duration of the fellowship.
- Provide EDF with periodic updates on project progress upon request after fellowship completion.