EDF Climate Corps seeks top graduate students with analytical and project management backgrounds who are excited to make an impact through energy efficiency.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong project management experience
- Experience or graduate-level background in financial analysis and/or project valuation
- Consulting, corporate advisory or large company experience
- Resourcefulness and ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams
- Eligibility to work in the United States during the summer of 2014
- Currently pursuing a graduate degree
- Consulting, corporate advisory or large company or public sector experience
- Engineering or other technical background
- Demonstrated experience working on energy efficiency, energy or sustainability projects or initiatives
- Familiarity with climate change and energy issues
- Environmental passion
Please sign up to receive updates on the application process.