What We Look for
EDF Climate Corps seeks top graduate students with analytical and project management backgrounds who are excited to make an impact through energy efficiency.
Over the course of 10-12 weeks, EDF Climate Corps fellows work with their host organizations to identify, analyze and implement energy management solutions. Alumni fellows have hailed from a wide range of top tier academic programs. Fellows are chosen for their ability to do technical and financial analyses, manage projects, and help facilitate organizational change.
EDF Climate Corps fellows are not expected to have a background in energy efficiency, though experience in the field does help.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong project management experience
- Experience or graduate-level background in financial analysis and/or project valuation
- Consulting, corporate advisory or large company experience
- Resourcefulness and ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams
- Eligibility to work in the United States during the summer of 2014
- Currently pursuing a graduate degree
- Consulting, corporate advisory or large company or public sector experience
- Engineering or other technical background
- Demonstrated experience working on energy efficiency, energy or sustainability projects or initiatives
- Familiarity with climate change and energy issues
- Environmental passion
Please sign up to receive updates on the application process.
Search our list of Alumni
Since 2008, EDF Climate Corps is proud to have placed 400 students within companies, cities and universities and dedicated energy problem solvers. These leaders in energy efficiency have pursued a variety of degrees from colleges and universities across the nation. Search our database for EDF Climate Corps alumni by school.