Registration now open for ESE 2016!
Join us for ESE, EDF Climate Corps’ annual conference, designed as an opportunity for our network of alumni, hosts and partners to connect for industry networking, share energy management solutions and celebrate the recent fellowship season.
Schedule of Events
Thursday, October 27th
- 3:00-4:30pm, Optional sustainability tour at AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants (limited availability, email email@example.com to secure your spot)
- 6:00-8:00pm, Awards reception and celebration at the City Club, San Francisco
Friday, October 28th
- 8:45am - 4:00pm, An action packed day facilitated by Jason Jay of MIT, of keynote speakers, panel discussions with corporate partners and networking with the EDF Climate Corps network at the Fort Mason Center in downtown San Francisco.
- Morning Session-"Using Data to Manage Energy across a Portfolio of Buildings"
- Panelists: Kevin Kirk, Engineering Manager, Shorenstein Properties
- Networking Lunch
- Afternoon Session-"The Unusual Suspects: Renewables in Unexpected Places"
- Panelists: Julien Gervreau, Director of Sustainability, Jackson Family Wines and Wilson Griffin, Manager of Sustainable Innovation, Gap Inc.
All events are offered at no cost to members of the EDF Climate Corps network.
Questions? Please contact us at EDFClimateCorpsNetwork@edf.org
2015 Energy Solutions Exchange
More than 100 sustainability and energy management professionals came together to discuss their clean energy challenges and strategies for overcoming barriers at the 2015 Energy Solutions Exchange in Boston.
If you were unable to attend, or would like to relive the experience, our own Scott Wentzell wrote about his take aways from Day 1 and Day 2. You can also see what the chatter was about on twitter by searching the hashtag #ESEBoston15!
A special thanks goes out to our speakers Jason Jay, Director, Sustainability Initiative at MIT Sloan, Andrew Hoffman, Professor of Sustainable Enterprise at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business, Marty Spitzer Director, US Climate and Renewable Energy Policy at WWF, Victoria Stulgis Senior Associate, Business Renewables Center at Rocky Mountain Institute and Carbon War Room and Anne Kelly Senior Program Director, Policy and BICEP Program at Ceres.
And, congratulations to our 2015 EDF Climate Corps fellowship award winners.