EDF Staff | January 30, 2013
By: Giang Luc
With the deadline quickly approaching to apply for an EDF Climate Corps fellow in 2013, GEMI invites you to join a webinar about how and why to get involved in EDF Climate Corps on Wednesday, February 6 at 10am EST.
Carnival Corporation and Union Pacific will speak about their energy management success stories and how EDF Climate Corps fellows uncovered opportunities for them to save energy, money and the environment. Speakers include:
- Neville Dias, GEMI's Chair, Director, HESS Management System, Carnival Corporation
- Steve Shedroff, GEMI's Climate Change & Renewable Energy Network Chair, HSE Data Systems Leader, Procter & Gamble
- Scott Wood, Outreach Coordinator for Environmental Defense Fund's Climate Corps
- Mike Kaczmarek, VP Corporate Shipbuilding, Carnival Corporation
- Jim Brannen, Project Manager of Utility Management, Union Pacific.
Contact Scott Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.